Modern Fantasy Roleplaying Site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Revamping Site/Universe! [IN PROGRESS] | Updating Lore! Please feel free to register and accompany us on this journey!
Latest topics
» Narry was here 2023
[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 6:08 am by Narora Araragi

» Yui on Ice (August 1st 2014) (Open, No fighting 2 people)
[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:43 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» Virgin blood (Open) (Pm me first)
[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:50 am by Jean Archer

» New day
[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 8:19 pm by Jean Archer

» A Case of high fever (Open)
[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» New Experince (Private, Chronus-Jean)
[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm by Jean Archer

» Red Discord (Ariko)
[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 pm by Ariko

» Murder most foul (Open)
[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 am by Arkian Aviskus

» Tea for Two (Closed)
[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:05 pm by Arkian Aviskus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:50 pm
Looking For...
Need:
Everything!

Discouraged:
None! Make any kind of character now!
Statistics
Student 0 0 0
Student Prefect 0 0 0
Freelance Mage 0 0 0
Teacher 0
Staff 0
Abnormal 0 0
Others
0 0 0
Archmage
0 0
Total 00

Top posters
Almanac
[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Vote_lcap[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Voting_bar[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Vote_rcap 
Arkian Aviskus
[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Vote_lcap[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Voting_bar[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Vote_rcap 
Martel Yggdrasill
Kasai
Ariko
Lasira Angel
Alexial Carstairs
Shadow
Chronus
Jean Archer

[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quinn
Student

Male

[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Empty
PostSubject: [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy   [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:32 pm

This application is finished. I'm not particularly happy with it but its been a while since I've created and played my own character. Feel free to rip it apart if you want to. I'm not sure if I'm pushing a little to hard at the rules for his race. If I'm not mistaken it says hybrids can't be avoided, and to be fair the fact that he is one gives him no advantages over others, it simply makes him pick up certain magicks faster. Everything will always be evened out with flaws.

General

Full Name: Quinton Quincy
Nickname(s): Quinn
Race: Human/Imp

Appearance

Height: 5’4”
Weight: 111lbs
Eye Color: Orange
Hair Color: Ash Blonde
Distinguishing Features: Curled horns, pointed incisors, tiny vestigial wings.

Quinn is thin and short for a human his age. His frame is incredibly feminine in shape and he could easily be mistaken for a beautiful young girl. His hair is perfectly straight and reaches to just below his shoulders. He often only pushes it out of his face. His skin is incredibly pale in contrast to very pink lips. Long blonde eyelashes frame his large, brightly coloured eyes.

Of the attributes that are possible to show up in someone with this blood  Quinn has eyes that ‘seem’ to glow; horns curled around the back of his head like that of a rams; long pointed incisors and small, completely useless, vestigial wings with limited movement.  

Personality

• Showing off magically
  • Being the centre of attention
  • Making sure he is clean and presentable (he is an attractive person and he knows it/flaunts it)

Dislikes:
  • Being ignored
  • Being shown up
  • Being completely alone
  • Getting unnecessarily dirty/being unclean

Fears:
  • Otherworldly banishment
  • Losing the things that make him different

Quinn is a trickster by nature. He isn’t particularly outgoing but he is still incredibly drawn to groups of people. He especially enjoys being around people who aren’t as magically inclined as he is. He is very in tune to his magical prowess, and is very capable magically. He is also well aware of the fact that he is physically not on a level playing field as most people. Because of this he will enjoy bothering people but when he sees people getting annoyed to a point where violence may become an issue he will simply leave.

He is not ashamed of his heritage though he does tend to lie to try and make himself sound cooler than he actually is. Because of this he has, at this point, become something of a compulsive liar.

Quinn is very aware of the fact that people often think he is a woman when they first meet him. He knows that girls have a tendency towards thinking that he's adorable and he'll happily go with it if it means that they give him more attention. He will let himself be pampered within an inch of his life if it means that all eyes are on him. Knowing this to be true is always very aware of how he looks and will make sure that he walks out of his room in the morning looking as cute as possible.

History

Quinn was born the only of his siblings to have any signs of something non-human. This sparked a lot of drama in his family. His birth was the reason why his parents and his five sisters were separated into two different homes. Quinn and his two youngest sisters were brought to live with his mother while the other three girls lived with their father.

His family always treated him properly even though he forced them to move to a more interesting part of town. They moved to a place where Quinn would not be seen as an outsider, and because of this very easy upbringing he has never seen himself as different to anyone else. Magic wasn’t a strange thing where he grew up so to him it was completely normal to be using it from a young age.

As he grew older and his mother and sister were unable to help with what he needed magically they began preparation to send him to a school that would be able to challenge him and help him move forward with his magic, as this was clearly something he wanted to pursue. Quinn at no point in any of this had any sort of argument against it, instead happy to state the fact that he would be glad to go and show others how magic is really done.

A number of tutors taught him basic school subjects from the ages of six to sixteen, effectively giving him the educational standard of someone about to enter high school. This aside he has always been seen as clever and despite his late beginning into the world of math, English and science he picked up on and was able to figure it out with no more trouble than the average high-schooler.

This brings us to the beginnings of his time at a school designed for those with skills in magic. Where he is completely set on being the most promising, most powerful and by far one of the most annoying students they have ever seen.

Statistics

(This Field is Special. You are given 45 points to distribute as you see fit between all of your three status. Your limit, is that each stat must have at least 5 points in it. Once approved, we Staff will then convert those numbers to a E through SS ranked format.)

Physical: 5
Magical: 25
Intellectual: 15

Fighting Style: Quinn has two main tactics when it comes to fights, knowing that his one major weakness is letting more physically apt people get a hit on him:

• Hit & Run – Quinn is adept with long range, fire-based magicks. If he has the option his first choice is to hit to daze or hit to cripple. One strong attack that will use up most of his power reserve is usually enough to give him the time to get himself out of the situation before anything can happen to him.
  • Attrition – When fighting is completely necessary. Whether he is being graded or pride is on the line. He works on wearing his opponent out with weak magicks. Because fire is such a destructive medium he will keep it between himself and his opponent. This is an almost strictly defensive strategy that relies on his opponents inability to get through the walls of flame he keeps between them.

Miscellaneous

Other:

Items of Significance: None applicable

Position: Student

Last edited by quinn on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy   [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:53 pm

Greetings, Arkian here, some local moderator around these parts or such, you'll know me eventually... or not....
Anyway, I'll be reviewing this, and no, I won't rip it apart to be fair unless I'm ordered to and it needs to be ripped up to save all of humanity and species!
Okay, lets do this! ^_^

"My Review:
Back to top Go down
http://medievalcharmaker.forumotion.com/
quinn
Student

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy   [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:54 pm

I added a little bit in other about alignment. As for having to deal with water, well he has to have flaws. He either has to pick his friends and his fights carefully. Every character needs flaws and Quinn's will become very clear and very numerous very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Almanac
Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy   [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:54 pm

I'm not seeing any further problems or concerns with this Application. It's not a well known Race, but I can't find any unnatural abilities that may go along with it listed here (if there are any, they would just need to be registered as Unique Abilities or Spells/Alchemy Formulas/etc)

So, I will put up my support for this Application to be Approved. (I'm not sure if Arkian has approved this Application or not yet, if he hasn't, I'll wait till he does to mark this as approved.

But if he has given his Approval, then consider this Application Approved as of this post. Arkian, be sure to Post in the topic that you've given consent to be Approved so that I can be absolutely sure that you have approved it.)
Back to top Go down
https://remage.rpg-board.net
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy   [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:15 am

I supporting, considering he possesses a balance of flaws and good qualities, and is one of the most quality characters I've seen here. Also, a correction on the stats:

Stats:
Physical: E (5+)
Magical: C (5+)
Intellectual: D (5+)
Back to top Go down
http://medievalcharmaker.forumotion.com/
Almanac
Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy   [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 2:53 pm

I see no problems with that change. Mr. Quinn, if you have anything you want to add or change about your stats (or just anything about your Character),  inform us and we'll be sure to help you edit the information.

Anyway:

Your application has the support of our Head Moderator and myself the Head Admin. Unless Midnight happens upon this application and sees something drastically out of order, then this application is APPROVED.

Welcome to Mage Academy

(Your Weapon, Spells, and the like can now be approved as well, feel free to create whatever you want.)
Back to top Go down
https://remage.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy   [Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Student]Quinton 'Quinn' Quincy
Page 1 of 1