Modern Fantasy Roleplaying Site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Revamping Site/Universe! [IN PROGRESS] | Updating Lore! Please feel free to register and accompany us on this journey!
Latest topics
» Narry was here 2023
[Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 6:08 am by Narora Araragi

» Yui on Ice (August 1st 2014) (Open, No fighting 2 people)
[Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:43 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» Virgin blood (Open) (Pm me first)
[Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:50 am by Jean Archer

» New day
[Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 8:19 pm by Jean Archer

» A Case of high fever (Open)
[Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» New Experince (Private, Chronus-Jean)
[Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm by Jean Archer

» Red Discord (Ariko)
[Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 pm by Ariko

» Murder most foul (Open)
[Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 am by Arkian Aviskus

» Tea for Two (Closed)
[Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:05 pm by Arkian Aviskus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:50 pm
Looking For...
Need:
Everything!

Discouraged:
None! Make any kind of character now!
Statistics
Student 0 0 0
Student Prefect 0 0 0
Freelance Mage 0 0 0
Teacher 0
Staff 0
Abnormal 0 0
Others
0 0 0
Archmage
0 0
Total 00

Top posters
Almanac
[Student] Kasai  Vote_lcap[Student] Kasai  Voting_bar[Student] Kasai  Vote_rcap 
Arkian Aviskus
Martel Yggdrasill
Kasai
Ariko
Lasira Angel
Alexial Carstairs
Shadow
Chronus
Jean Archer

[Student] Kasai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:43 am

General

Full Name: Kasai Kokoro
Nickname(s): Firelighter
Race: Human

Appearance

Image:

Height: 6.5 Ft
Weight: 50 KG
Eye Color: Pink with visible shades of red
Hair Color: White
Distinguishing Features: Kasai is albino, Normaly
has a smile on her face with some of her fringe hanging down between her eyes, she has a small scar on her left cheek. She has a slight Prussian/German accent. She wears a dark blue Jumper like skirt and has a white t-shirt under it, she wears black joggers and white boots that go up to her knees, her joggers are tucked into the boots. You will normally see a black raven with a white cross on its chest flying close to Kasai, this is her own companion who she calls Cael.

Personality

Likes: Friends, people who are nice, people who like her for who she is, the crazy bunch of people like herself, people who she can relate to.

Dislikes: Bullies, people who judge, anyone who tries to stop her from doing somthing her way.

Fears: Getting killed, she has a fear of drowning and a fear of needles.

Kasai has a crazy type of personality, mostly defined dew to the fact she was bullied ever since she joined Mage club and oftenly called a "Runt" but
under her crazy shell, she really is a kind gentle girl who will befriend anyone. But Kasai can also get a bit dangerous if someone ticks her off and when that happens...well...its best to stay away from her, but also Close cause her unquie ability that somtimes kicks in can leave Kasai feeling sick or weak...or worse...she could pass out.

History

Kasai's family was in utter shock when they found out their daughter was an albino, but the shrugged it away and called it a gift, When growing up her father taught her how to sword fight, of course this was with sticks while her mother taught her the very essence of magic, her Mother wasthe 9th generation of the start
of the kokoro surname to go to the mage academy and thats where she met Kasai' father And Kasai would be the almighty 10th generation of kokoros to go there as well. During her 5th birthday, 6 years before she was to be sent to mage academy Kasais mother Brought a raven hatchling home, the hatchling fell out of a tree,
her mother thought of taking it to a wildlife vet but Kasai interrupted saying "Mother i will take care of the hatchling!" Of course her mother hesitated before allowing her to take care of it, it turned out that this raven had the same life span as a magical human or human in particular. Kasai named the raven Cael after her
uncle.

6 years would pass and Kasai was ready to  be sent to mage academy, she had finally learnt to hold and skillfuly battle with a sword and for her 11th birthday she got the family sword and was told to treasure it like nothing in the world was more better.

However in every school there are bullies and Kasai suffered....badly as these bullies no matter how hard she ignored them they just kept coming at her, this experience was quite literally the building blocks for her crazy personality.

A year past and Kasai was picked for arena practice with the school with another swordsman...a well known bully.. Kasai swung her sword in blocks and frenzy attacks on him, The male then swung his sword and shaved part of her neck and cheek, this is where she got her scar from but kasai then swung at him and of her slight inexperience and caught him in the eye... and bought a whole new meaning the the phase "An eye for a tooth" but it was part of her neck and cheek...and ironicly gained some respect as a swordsman but is still bullied but the bullies are more cautious. After 3 years Kasai is still in Mage academy but what will be in hold for the future?

Statistics

(This Field is Special. You are given 45 points to distribute as you see fit between all of your three status. Your limit, is that each stat must have at least 5 points in it. Once approved, we Staff will then convert those numbers to a E through SS ranked format.)

Physical: 13
Magical: 18  
Intellectual: 14

Fighting Style: Kasai normally rushes into a fight without thinking and within the fight she will find the weak points and stratergize over the strong points to give her
the advantage when when she's at a disadvantage.

Miscellaneous

Other:

Items of Significance: No matter where she goes she always has a black raven following her, this is
her companion and has been ever since Kasai was a kid, this raven has the same lifespan of a human that knows magic so he can live to be really old, past 100. She has a sword with a night blue hilt, the blade is silver and has a cresent like hole in the middle of it, this was passed down for many years in her family.

Position: Student

Last edited by Kasai on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Hi Kasai-san. Arkian-kun here, also known as Avian from the site you're from, Chloe. Nice to have you with us. Okay, I'm going to kind of help you out with your character sheet.
Anyway, I noticed something.

I edited a little so it'll be right and accepted (the admins here are merciless, MUHAHAH- No, just kidding. They're one of the nicest set of people I've ever met! :O ).
Oh, just a little note: You'll have to have another post in another thread section for your special sword. Just for an information management region or something, probably like a Codex or something, I don't know. @_@

Also, I noticed something about the sheet. Your History section says she's 14, so does your small profile display, yet the sheet's personal data says she's 18. It just made me potato for a while.

"Click this if you want to see me potato:

Code:
<CENTER><DIV STYLE="WIDTH: 450PX; FONT-FAMILY: ARIAL, SERIF; FONT-SIZE: 42PX; VERTICAL-ALIGN:MIDDLE; TEXT-ALIGN: center; FONT-WEIGHT:BOLD; FONT-STYLE: bold; COLOR:#FFFFFF; LINE-HEIGHT: 28PX; LETTER-SPACING:-1PX; PADDING:0; BACKGROUND: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: 5PX SOLID #1C86EE; TEXT-TRANSFORM: LOWERCASE;">General</DIV></center><br>
[color=#1C86EE]Full Name[/color]: Kasai Kokoro
[color=#1C86EE]Nickname(s)[/color]: Firelighter
[color=#1C86EE]Age[/color]: 18
[color=#1C86EE]Gender[/color]: Female
[color=#1C86EE]Race[/color]: Human
<br>
<CENTER><DIV STYLE="WIDTH: 450PX; FONT-FAMILY: ARIAL, SERIF; FONT-SIZE: 42PX; VERTICAL-ALIGN:MIDDLE; TEXT-ALIGN: center; FONT-WEIGHT:BOLD; FONT-STYLE: bold; COLOR:#FFFFFF; LINE-HEIGHT: 28PX; LETTER-SPACING:-1PX; PADDING:0; BACKGROUND: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: 5PX SOLID #1C86EE; TEXT-TRANSFORM: LOWERCASE;">Appearance</DIV></center>

[spoiler="Image"]

[/spoiler]

[color=#1C86EE]Height[/color]: 198 cm
[color=#1C86EE]Weight[/color]: 50 KG
[color=#1C86EE]Eye Color[/color]: Pink with visible shades of red
[color=#1C86EE]Hair Color[/color]: White
[color=#1C86EE]Distinguishing Features[/color]: Albino Skin (Extremely Rare), White Hair (Exotic for Young people)

<center><div style="height:120px;width:400px;border:1px solid #ccc;font:11px/16px Corbel, Georgia, Garamond, Serif;overflow:auto;background:#000000;color:#FFFFFF;border-color:#1C86EE;text-align:left;">

Kasai stands at the height of 192 cm(6½ ft) She is an albino, and normally has a smile on her face with some of her fringe hanging down between her eyes, she has a small scar on her left cheek. She has a slight Prussian/German accent. She wears a dark blue Jumper like skirt and has a white t-shirt under it, she wears black joggers and white boots that go up to her knees, her joggers are tucked into the boots.

</div></center>
<br>
<CENTER><DIV STYLE="WIDTH: 450PX; FONT-FAMILY: ARIAL, SERIF; FONT-SIZE: 42PX; VERTICAL-ALIGN:MIDDLE; TEXT-ALIGN: center; FONT-WEIGHT:BOLD; FONT-STYLE: bold; COLOR:#FFFFFF; LINE-HEIGHT: 28PX; LETTER-SPACING:-1PX; PADDING:0; BACKGROUND: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: 5PX SOLID #1C86EE; TEXT-TRANSFORM: LOWERCASE;">Personality</DIV><br></center>
<ul>[u]Likes[/u]:
<li> Friends
<li> People who are kind
<li> People who like her for who she is
<li> People with a crazy personality like her
<li> People who she can relate to.
</ul>

<ul>[u]Dislikes[/u]:
<li> Bullies
<li> People who Judge
<li> People who tries to stop her from doing something her way.
</ul>

<ul>[u]Fears[/u]:
<li> Getting killed
<li> Drowning
<li> Needles.
</ul>

<center><div style="height:120px;width:400px;border:1px solid #ccc;font:11px/16px Corbel, Georgia, Garamond, Serif;overflow:auto;background:#000000;color:#FFFFFF;border-color:#1C86EE;text-align:left;">

(Oh, this part is easy. Just have to type in how she's like, what she loves to do, stuff like that. What makes her personality special, that kind of stuff. I don't know where I'm going with this :P)
</div></center>

<br>
<CENTER><DIV STYLE="WIDTH: 450PX; FONT-FAMILY: ARIAL, SERIF; FONT-SIZE: 42PX; VERTICAL-ALIGN:MIDDLE; TEXT-ALIGN: center; FONT-WEIGHT:BOLD; FONT-STYLE: bold; COLOR:#FFFFFF; LINE-HEIGHT: 28PX; LETTER-SPACING:-1PX; PADDING:0; BACKGROUND: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: 5PX SOLID #1C86EE; TEXT-TRANSFORM: LOWERCASE;">History</DIV><br>

<div style="height:120px;width:400px;border:1px solid #ccc;font:11px/16px Corbel, Georgia, Garamond, Serif;overflow:auto;background:#000000;color:#FFFFFF;border-color:#1C86EE;text-align:left;">

History:

Kasai's family was in utter shock when they found out their daughter was an albino, but the shrugged it away and called it a gift, When growing up her father taught her how to sword fight, of course this was with sticks while her mother taught her the very essence of magic, her Mother was the 9th generation of the start of the Kokoro surname to go to the mage academy and that's where she met Kasai' father And Kasai would be the almighty 10th generation of '[i]Kokoros[/i]' to go there as well. During her 5th birthday, 6 years before she was to be sent to mage academy Kasai's mother Brought a raven hatchling home, the hatchling fell out of a tree, her mother thought of taking it to a wildlife vet but Kasai interrupted saying "Mother, I will take care of the hatchling!" Of course her mother hesitated before allowing her to take care of it, it turned out that this raven had the same life span as a magical human or human in particular. Kasai named the raven Cael after her
uncle.

6 years would pass and Kasai was ready to  be sent to mage academy, she had finally learned to hold and skillfully sword and for her 11th birthday she got the family sword and was told to treasure it like nothing in the world was more better, A year past and Kasai was picked for arena practice with another swordsman, this is where she got her scar from. After 3 years Kasai is still in Mage academy but what will be in hold for the future?
</div></center>

<br>
<CENTER><DIV STYLE="WIDTH: 450PX; FONT-FAMILY: ARIAL, SERIF; FONT-SIZE: 42PX; VERTICAL-ALIGN:MIDDLE; TEXT-ALIGN: center; FONT-WEIGHT:BOLD; FONT-STYLE: bold; COLOR:#FFFFFF; LINE-HEIGHT: 28PX; LETTER-SPACING:-1PX; PADDING:0; BACKGROUND: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: 5PX SOLID #1C86EE; TEXT-TRANSFORM: LOWERCASE;">Statistics</DIV></center>

[i](This Field is Special. You are given 45 points to distribute as you see fit between all of your three status. Your limit, is that [b][u]each[/u][/b] stat must have [u]at least[/u] 5 points in it. Once approved, we Staff will then convert those numbers to a E through SS ranked format.)[/i]

[i][color=#1C86EE]Physical[/color][/i]: 8
[i][color=#1C86EE]Magical[/color][/i]: 10
[i][color=#1C86EE]Intellectual[/color][/i]: 7

(Sorry i didnt quite get the explination so i put numbers next to
the words and added them up 8 10 and 7 =25 points used so i have 20 points left)

[i][color=#1C86EE]Fighting Style[/color][/i]: Kasai normally rushes into a fight without thinking and within the fight she will find the weak points and stratergize over the strong points to give her
the advantage even when she's at a disadvantage.

[b][u][color=#1c86ee]Offensive[/color][/u][/b]:
(How does she attack?!?!? *Evil face-hehe!*)

[b][u][color=#1c86ee]Defensive[/color][/u][/b]:
(How does she prevent herself from getting harmed? :O)

[b][u][color=#1c86ee]Magical[/color][/u][/b]:
(How her magic is utilized :3 )

[b][u][color=#1c86ee]Unique Ability[/color][/u][/b]:
(Your one of a kind ability only you and relatives can use! Possible the secret power of the Kokoros! Choose wisely, only one can be used.)

<br>
<CENTER><DIV STYLE="WIDTH: 450PX; FONT-FAMILY: ARIAL, SERIF; FONT-SIZE: 42PX; VERTICAL-ALIGN:MIDDLE; TEXT-ALIGN: center; FONT-WEIGHT:BOLD; FONT-STYLE: bold; COLOR:#FFFFFF; LINE-HEIGHT: 28PX; LETTER-SPACING:-1PX; PADDING:0; BACKGROUND: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: 5PX SOLID #1C86EE; TEXT-TRANSFORM: LOWERCASE;">Miscellaneous</DIV></center>

[spoiler="Other"]
[/spoiler]

[color=#1C86EE]Items of Significance[/color]:
No matter where she goes she always has a black raven following her, this is her companion and has been ever since Kasai was a kid, this raven has the same lifespan of a human that knows magic so he can live to be really old, past 100.

She has a sword with a night blue hilt, the blade is silver and has a crescent like hole in the middle of it, this was passed down for many years in her family.

[color=#1C86EE]Position[/color]: Student ( but for how many years? >_>)

For a neat example, click-NO NOT ARKIAN! HE'S- *Metal bashing noises* *Body drops to the floor noise*) Okay, click this for the example ( And don't mind the unconscious guy Razz). --> CLICKIE-CLICKIE
Back to top Go down
http://medievalcharmaker.forumotion.com/
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 3:37 pm

XD hello avian and MEIN GOTT to you too!

i know im really crappy (sorry guys) when it came to this my mind was all "What the hell? VHERE DO I PUT ZHIS!? WHAT TH-*shot*

And i realized the age thing too, i compleatly forgot to change the age cause i was going to have kasai as 18 but then i thought... nah so i will go ahead and change that

Looked at your character sheet and realized i did somthing wrong but i was going to wait for someone to post... seems like you posted XD so yea i guess i will have to put the history and stuff in those boxes i guess.
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:47 pm

Well, I posted. I'm always here to help, just like I was back on the Dragon forums Razz

Anyway, I posted the data in that "Code" thing, you just need to edit into and replace your first post with there so you can copy all of it and post it over your profile. It's actually just your profile you posted here, just fixed and edited a bit.

Don't worry, the admins will see this soon and accept it, Just be sure to fix it :O
If not- *Cocks Shotgun* I'll hold them off! Run! JUST RU- AHHHH- *End of Transmission*

*Arkian was overruned by Evil Admins who are not here*
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Compleated! i did it myself... and now...."TO ZHE SWORD SECTION!!!" *Charges to sword application thing with a rebel yell*
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:33 pm

Oh, well, now all that's left it to wait on Narry and Midnight. Oh yeah, I kind of fixed the "Likes, Dislikes and Fears" part format for ya'. Still, you managed to get it in the box :O

Narry needs to adjust to Box and text sizes... >_>

Anyway, they'll be on soon enough Razz
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:19 am

Yep....(Kasai mode on) But Zhere not here right now im too awesome to be ignored by Zhe Others! Mein go-*shot*

i finished my sword creation and got a unique ability now too, now i have to wait for them to be accepted by the admins
Back to top Go down
Almanac
Administrator

Male

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Hello, Kasai-san. My name is Narry, and I'll be grading, and possibly approving, your Student-Class application.

You have a medium amount of work to do =D Nothing to huge, but nothing super small either~

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Everything else is fine =D and you're welcome to edit anything at all that you want (just so long as you inform me or Arkian if you do change everything~)

~~~~~~~

Do you  mean these boxes, Arkian?
Spoiler:

Is the text too small? Cuz I can make it bigger~ Same with the box size~

Last edited by Narry on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://remage.rpg-board.net
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Yes, those boxes. While I was making my character, I was looking at the codes for Stella's Character Application and at the codes for the template. The box sizes were different, Stella's Application has larger boxes, so I guess the templete's code needs the be modified.

Forget about the text, they're fine and readable! *Thumbs up!*

~~~~~~~

Oh right, you can either focus on one stat in stat distribution or spread your points evenly to make your character more balanced and versatile, Kasai-san.

Anyway,
Appearance:
Well, hope you finish soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Ack.... but i put the appearence in distinguishing feature- Oh never mind... and the status.... as in... aggh im braindead tonight..... and i did as much of my personality as i could. and i did my entire history!

i dont know what im doing wrong!
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Everything's fine Kasai. For Personality and Appearance description, you just need 1 paragraph more for reach. (You really could look at Stella's Application for an example and inspiration Razz

---
Which is here if ya can't find it: https://remage.rpg-board.net/t41-example-student-araragi-stella ) ~Narry
---

And you could spend more points on your stats. It's like a point system actually. It just effects what your character can do in roleplays. Razz
Back to top Go down
Almanac
Administrator

Male

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:03 am

Arkian wrote:
Yes, those boxes. While I was making my character, I was looking at the codes for Stella's Character Application and at the codes for the template. The box sizes were different, Stella's Application has larger boxes, so I guess  the templete's code needs the be modified.

Forget about the text, they're fine and readable! *Thumbs up!*

Done~ I just now noticed that i never edited the Templates right ^^". I left the boxes at 120 pixels instead of changing them to 160 pixels (And i made sure to do some editing to Kasai's app, so that part is done for her~)

Kasai wrote:
Ack.... but i put the appearence in distinguishing feature- Oh never mind... and the status.... as in... aggh im braindead tonight..... and i did as much of my personality as i could. and i did my entire history!

i dont know what im doing wrong!

That's what we're here for, my friend~ If you don't understand something, all ya gotta do is ask us =D Arkian is a nice guy (and he's a Moderator now~) and I like to think of myself as friendly~

You're more then welcome to ask as many questions as you want~
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:00 pm

Edit: i added 1+ sentences to personality and appearence, hopefully that will get me through this right?

ItBetterCauseImSickAndTiredOfThisEditingStuff...
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Actually, yeah. I'd call this acceptable. What do you think Narry? Hopefully either acceptable or just minor adjustments needed or I'll flip a table.

IKnowYouareSickAndTiredOfThatBecauseIThinkWeAllWere @_@

(I'm still wondering if you're going to spend those points Razz )

https://remage.rpg-board.net/t14-status-rules

OH MEIN GOTT DAS IST EINE(Oh my god this is a) STAT GUIDE! GO GO GO! *Arkian runs off into the Room with the Status rules*
Back to top Go down
Almanac
Administrator

Male

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Kasai wrote:
Edit: i added 1+ sentences to personality and appearence, hopefully that will get me through this right?

ItBetterCauseImSickAndTiredOfThisEditingStuff...

Arkian wrote:
Actually, yeah. I'd call this acceptable. What do you think Narry? Hopefully either acceptable or just minor adjustments needed or I'll flip a table.

IKnowYouareSickAndTiredOfThatBecauseIThinkWeAllWere @_@

(I'm still wondering if you're going to spend those points Razz )

https://remage.rpg-board.net/t14-status-rules

OH MEIN GOTT DAS IST EINE(Oh my god this is a) STAT GUIDE! GO GO GO! *Arkian runs off into the Room with the Status rules*

Yes actually, this is acceptable now =D

And that's my only concern. It's not required, but do you plan to do anything with your extra 20 points? It's entirely up to you~
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:26 am

Yay! You hear that Kasai-san?! Very Happy

You're almost accepted, just say if you want to spend your stat points(if yes, edit your post one last time and spread the 20 around the stats your want boosted), Or not... Idk, 'not' isn't recommended.... yet, I know nothing. *Confused face(Quality: Epic)*

So close ^_^
Well... at least one table has been spared the flipping of tables.... for now...
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:26 pm

2ND EDIT: 20 POINTS HAVE BEEN SPENT ON STATS!

Thanks for being a plesent audience now i need to faint *Falls to the ground*

(Let me explain the 18 on magical stats, Kasai's family has had magic run through it for generations but somehow Kasai when born had more then enough...Explains why shes so good at magical stuff)

^
And NO im not going to ADD this into the application!
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:04 pm

It's okay, this character-application student wa-*Mind explodes* I support this Student-Character Application.

And thank god the EDITING PHASE IS OVER! YAY!! *Amazing Rejoice!!!*

Yeah, this is probably going to be accepted soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:37 pm

Yay now we wait for admins to accept i hop-

i hopping-

I Hoppingth-

Wawaskittlebutts- I HOPE!
Back to top Go down
Almanac
Administrator

Male

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:19 pm

(New Beginnings Theme)

Very well then.

Kasai-san. With my authority of Founder and Head Admin of Mage Academy, with support from our Moderator Arkian-Dono, Your Application is hereby, APPROVED.

(As Arkian has given his consent to this application, this meets the Multiple Staff Approval rule.)

Welcome to Mage Academy

GET! BONUS!

Weapon Creation Voucher
Spell Slot Voucher
Spell Slot Voucher

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Student] Kasai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Student] Kasai    [Student] Kasai  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Student] Kasai