Modern Fantasy Roleplaying Site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Revamping Site/Universe! [IN PROGRESS] | Updating Lore! Please feel free to register and accompany us on this journey!
Latest topics
» Narry was here 2023
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 6:08 am by Narora Araragi

» Yui on Ice (August 1st 2014) (Open, No fighting 2 people)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:43 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» Virgin blood (Open) (Pm me first)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:50 am by Jean Archer

» New day
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 8:19 pm by Jean Archer

» A Case of high fever (Open)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» New Experince (Private, Chronus-Jean)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm by Jean Archer

» Red Discord (Ariko)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 pm by Ariko

» Murder most foul (Open)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 am by Arkian Aviskus

» Tea for Two (Closed)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:05 pm by Arkian Aviskus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:50 pm
Looking For...
Need:
Everything!

Discouraged:
None! Make any kind of character now!
Statistics
Student 0 0 0
Student Prefect 0 0 0
Freelance Mage 0 0 0
Teacher 0
Staff 0
Abnormal 0 0
Others
0 0 0
Archmage
0 0
Total 00

Top posters
Almanac
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Voting_barA Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Arkian Aviskus
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Voting_barA Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Martel Yggdrasill
Kasai
Ariko
Lasira Angel
Alexial Carstairs
Shadow
Chronus
Jean Archer

A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Martel Yggdrasill

A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 9:43 am

The little fox laughed with a high pitched voice, then jumped back ontop of Lazira`s head, gently she laid herself to rest atop the girls head, her nine tails swaying about in the process. Your funny, to think that the academy would let someone like you join it... sorry no offence She said with a gentle still high pitched voice. So Lasira eh? Im Lycoris, but you can call me lucy... Her ears twitched a random curious gaze, her scarlet eyes closed as she started cleaning her other paw, her head tilted slightly as she finished cleaning herself up.

Her gaze fell over Lazira once more Say Lasira do you have any friends? She looked back at Martel who was still fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 3:48 am

Lasira felt her eye twitch momentarily at what the fox was saying but decided against speaking out. Instead she bit down on her lip and gently shook her head at the question. "I guess you could count Martel as my friend? And I thought Michael was....but...nevermind that one. So I guess I have maybe one right now." She semi rambled, trying to forget everything else as she gave a long yawn.

Her mouth immediately clamped shut after she started yawning, hoping the fox 'Lucy' hadn't noticed. 'Can't believe you did that! Stupid!' She hissed in her mind, scrunching her nose in annoyance with herself.
Back to top Go down
Jean Archer
Normal
Jean Archer

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:57 pm

She listened to Lasira intently, she laughed again as she nuzzled against her head. Dont sweat it, that`s quite the feat if you at one point thought of Michael as a friend, though i have to say im not suprised that you are unsure of that, still remarkable for your first day here, as for Martel... she can get along just about with everyone here, she is much like a mother to everyone here on the academy as she cares deeply for everyone. She then stood up and streched bringing out her claws momentarily before jumping off. Noticing that the girl was forcing her mouth shut as if to hide a yawn, Lycoris placed her pawn on the girls nose and bumped it playfully teasing her, by this point she had already withdrawn her claws so not to scratch the girl by mistake. I like you Lasira, would you like to be my friend too?

Lets find your room shall we? who knows how long it will take for the headmaster to show up...
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 7:48 pm

Only half listening to the fox on her shoulder she simply nodded her head and suppressed another yawn. "I'll be just about anyone's friend at this point as long as I'm not going to be randomly attacked. That might be slightly difficult though since this is a magic academy." She mused to herself before standing up with a stretch. She must've been there for a short while since she felt so stiff.

She then tilted her head and tapped her temple in thought. "So...how do I get to my room again? Martel tried explaining it to me but I must have forgot." She said to Lucy before holding out the key and furrowing her brows in concentration as she tried to remember.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 11:00 pm

"Well all right then" she watched the girl stand up, Lucy ran across the office floor, she stopped only to check that she was following her, she started running around randomly while she waited for her to catch up "Come on slowpoke!" She said in a impatient voice. "Let`s go go go goooooo!" Running around some more she pushed the button on the ascending room (or elevator), it made a cheerful dinging sound as the doors opened a moment later.

"Come on! this train ain`t waiting on ya lazy butt, we gotta goooo" Lucy was spazzing around on the floor, then jumped up as the elevator door was about to close, she held it open for her so it didn`t close. Knowing the girl was blind and could only see partially with her "voice" The little fox was making as much of a racket as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 2:44 am

Lasira sighed with a small chuckle as she heard the suddenly energetic running around of the small fox. She followed the sound quite easily until she stepped onto the elevator. She then leaned against the wall and leaned her head back and forth. "Is my room spacious? Do I have a roommate? Ooooo what's it look like? God I wish I could see again..." She rambled before stopping herself from saying too much.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 1:05 pm

Lucy jumped and pressed the button to go down the ascending room as she would have called it, once Lasira came aboard. "What would you have thunked?, who cares if they are spacious or not,
you`ll have all the friends you could ever want! And you can cook your own food if you want too! If i recall correctly you have a room mate, she`s a regular!"
She jumped around the elevator, spinning around Lasira while she spoke. "Her name was... Juan, no Joan, no.... what was it? well who cares, you can ask it yourself!" Soon the elevator door opened on the ground floor and Lucy stepped outside. "Let`s see where was the women wards again... left, right? Ehhh... this way! yeaah" She took the right door to the courtyard. "Come on your gonna love it here!"
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 7:02 pm

Lasira decided it would just be easier to quietly follow the loud fox as best she could. She clasped her hands together behind her back and started lightly bouncing on her feet as she followed. She almost started humming under her breath before she stopped herself and tilted her head back and forth. So she would have a roommate, and she had her own kitchen to cook in! She forgot the last time she was able to cook. "A kitchen! Yay!" She clapped her hands and grinned to herself as she skipped along.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:14 am

They walked for a good bit, until they reached the female dorms, a few girls lounged here talking to each other, they gave confusing stares to the little fox, and almost did not even see Lasira walking past them, some of them remarked how cute the little fox looked like but she only waved to them, after that she passed letting her nine tails strech out a bit as she streched her legs out.

Soon they arrived at the room 424 at the end of the hall to the right side of the dorm, at her left side, the fox pulled out a key, grabbed it with one of his tails, and turned the key, the fox opened the door but did not enter because someone else came out. The person was wearing a top hat, or rather if you could call him a person, for it was a duck. what the... Lucy didn`t know what to say. She had never seen a duck wearing a top hat.

The duck was about as small as Lucy was though, and it looked puzzled at the two letting its eyes glance over the two figures, letting out a slight duck like sound, the creature walked out of the room and entered the hallway, and started trotting along the hall towards the entryway...

See he aint half bad! Lucy said with a chuckle, as she entered the room, the room was relatively spacious, over twenty feet across, it had a nice kitchen, a living room in the middle and a bedchamber in the back. Her room mate didn`t seem to be around.

Oh and that was Master Hatter, he lives here too
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:47 am

Lasira only tilted her head in confusion as she lifted her hands up and twirled around a moment, she was gauging the room's space as she slowly made her way to where the felt the most at home. Once she reached the kitchen she stopped and clasped her hands together, fiddling with her thumbs as she clicked her tongue gently to see around her. Fridge and counter on one side; sink, more counter, stove. She nodded to herself as she quickly memorized where everything was.

She stepped back into the livingroom and let a hand fall to the couch as she walked, dragging it along the back as she thought to herself. "Good, everything mostly seems to be in place so I don't have to worry about tripping over too much....um, sometimes I don't make sounds and will just walk around in complete darkness so I like memorizing layouts. There are moments I get lazy or I'm too tired to try making sounds." She explained though she wasn't asked to.

She glanced around one more time before looking in the fox's direction. "Is there another bedroom around? How big even is this room?" She tried changing the subject off her rambling.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 1:42 am

Hmm weird i was sure she would have been here by now... Lucy mumbled to herself, she then watched as Lasira went to the kitchen all the while clicking her tongue, Lucy closed the door behind her. As she went to the couches and bounced around a little before settling down she held up the key wrapped around on one of her tails. She placed the key on the table before she took a look around.

She listened to her speak, being quite proud how well kept the room was, it looked like the room had just been cleaned, it was almost blinding Just a heads up, your roomate is a bit of an workaholic when it comes to keeping things clean, oh and she apparently knows master hatter pretty well She streched again standing up on all fours she jumped down from the couch, and stepped closer to the bedchambers, she opened the door which revealed a room, there was two beds ontop of one another.

Where you hoping for separate bedchambers?, at this moment im afraid this is all ive got, no worries though your room mate rarely comes to sleep here anyway... and she should be here by now... where could she be? Oh about the size, the living room and kitchen is around 26 feet across, the bedchambers are about 15 feet across with a nice window overlooking the sea, most of the rooms don`t have their own toilets but there is a door in the back of the bedchambers with a proper bathroom, including a shower and a bathtub, on the school grounds we also have public pool for gymnastic classes off course, if your ever intrested i can show you around later.

Someone came running outside and she could swear she heard some one yelling....
This distant sound quickly became louder as the door suddenly got kicked open, right before the small duck from before came running inside, holding something looking like a piece of cloth in his mouth.

A girl with green hair stood at the door, she wore a servants dress and her face was red with embarassment, she twisted her hands back and forth in the air while she yelled. MASTER GIVE BACK MY PANTIES!!!! She had a tear in her eye as she chased the duck around the room. The duck on the otherhand seemed to be laughing or something equal to that, if you ever had heard a duck laugh then you knew what it sounded like.

The duck ran past Lasira and Lucy, then girl then proceeded to trip right in front of them, her face planting itself into the floor with a loud thud. The girl looked up in slight confusion when she saw Lasira and Lucy, she immidietly stood up, brushing away some dust from her shoulders, (even though there was no dust) she seemed like she had calmed down her face was almost blank already even though she had been tearing up a moment before.

Hello Joan this is Lasira she will be your room mate from here on out please, i hope you will get along

..... ? huh? My name is not Joan its Jean, Jean Archer, may i ask your full name? Oh oh sorry about that...
Jean bowed like the proper maid that she was.

Last edited by Martel Yggdrasill on Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 1:57 am

Lasira nodded to herself and then thought about it. Only one bedroom. They'd be sharing everything. She frowned for just a moment before she shook the thought from her mind. It didn't matter, they'd get along, she'd make sure of it. She nodded with determination then just when she heard someone shouting in the hallway and zooming past her. She could hear the yelling about panties but tried her best to ignore it as this must've been her roommate.

"H-Hello. I'm Lasira Angel. Feel free to call me Lasira or Sira if you'd like. I don't mind." She said with what she hoped was a smile to the girl as she bowed her head in greeting.

She realized a bit late she was bowing to the left of the girl and bonked herself on her head lightly. 'Doofus. You should've checked you were facing her first! Now she'll think you're weird. Weirder actually.' She thought to herself before she grabbed the end of her ponytail and twirled it around her fingers, biting at her lip.

"It's nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 11:48 pm

Jean looked around every once in a while, over her shoulder, like as if she was expecting someone. She almost missed Lasira`s misfortunate accident, she gave half a tip of her head, seemingly concerned?

Are you all right? She asked neither laughing, nor judging her actions. Her arms were held to hold down her maid skirt. She stood there observing the young red head for a moment before her eyes skimped past her towards the bedroom behind her, not waiting for an answer. She merely responded with a quick. Excuse me... And closed the door behind her carefully, she locked the door.

Personally Jean had nothing against the girl, but she was expecting someone soon, and she did not know what to do.

Lucy jumped on Lasira`s shoulder.
That`s... odd, she must be tired or something, im sure she can behave... forgive me Lasira it seems like time is ticking, i have a board meeting coming up real soon, just give me a holler if you need anything, there is a phone for blind people in the kitchen, here is my number call me! She had handed her calling card, which had a magical text that even blind people could read.

She quickly and gracefully skipped across the living-room floor, pushed the door open and gave her a wink, and a wave before closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 12:23 am

Lasira sighed to herself for just a moment before she twirled around to face the other directin. "Guess I can check what all we have to cook." She mumbled to herself before walking towards the kitchen.

She fiddled around for a little bit before finding the things she wanted to cook for the day. Only problem was she hadn't completely memorized the kitchen layout and.....ran into the counter. "Ow! Okay then....not that far away from me." She muttered to herself while scratching her head.

She tilted her head and was about to call out for her roommate....Jean? Yeah, she turned and was about to say something but thought better of it and closed her mouth. Before she thought to do anything else she turned back around and clicked her tongue a couple times to see where she'd dropped everything. "Aw, I had no idea something fell on the floor. Man...." She groaned while crouching down to pick it up.

She sighed as she stood back up and brushed off the piece of food. What a nice way to start her cooking.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:22 am

It didn`t take long before someone knocked on the door, there they stood two men, one taller than the other, they wore official magic council officer cloaks. The taller of the two knocked a second time before Lasira had a chance to open the door. This is official mage council business! open at once or we will break down this door by force... we will give you ten seconds to respond!

(sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 3:25 am

Lasira jumped in surprise at the sudden yelling and banging on the door. She turned and made her way towards the front door with tiny clicks. 'Oh no, am I roommates with a criminal?!' She thought to herself as she went to open the door.

"O-One minute please! I'm sorry, I can only go so fast." She mumbled for them through the door, fumbling to open it in her anxious haste to keep the door on its hinges.

She completely ignored the thoughts of the man behind the door as she opened it up, head tiltd to the ground in fear. "S-Sorry for the wait.....would you like to come in?" She asked timidly, hoping they'd leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
Jean Archer
Normal
Jean Archer

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 12:47 pm

"Are you sure this is the right place?" "Off course-" He was interrupted when, a young red head opened the door. The two men blinked for a moment, did they have the wrong room. This was clearly not the person they where looking for.

The men looked at each other before they asked a few questions. Sorry lass, but you have`t by chance seen a green haired girl, wearing a maid costume about nay high? He held up his hand to measure her height. The two men seemed to have an American accent.

Behind the two men stood another man, but they where completly unaware of him, Michael stood there only about two feet behind them, he leaned in forward and put a finger on his lips though still not making a sound.

Jean clutched tightly with her arms around her feet, leaning against them with her head, she heard noises outside slipped past the bed to the door, listening.
The door between Lasira and the council men suddenly went shut on its own volition, with a hard trust the door made a sharp noise. Michael knocked on the door a this time and the door opened on its own again. I assume you have settled down. He asked, the council men where nowhere to be seen.

Michael stepped inside past Lasira withouth so much as a glance in her direction, he looked around and headed for the bedroom door, the door unlocked itself and Jean hugged Michael in a tight hug as she sprang out, but since he was so tall in comparision to the maid, she hugged his stomach rather than his chest. Michael placed his hand on her head in. Everything is going to be all right...
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 3:08 am

Confusion plastered itself onto Lasira's face as so much seemed to have happened as once. One moment she was hearing two American accented men, the next she was hearing Michael's? She shook her head a moment to clear her mind as he'd asked if she was settling in well before turning at the sudden intrusion of him. She heard the bedroom door open as she shut the front door and could tell he was talking to Jean as his tone was much softer.

She sighed softly and ignored the two as she went back to the kitchen to try and finish up what she was doing. "Some day this is." She muttered under her breath as she started cutting up the vegetables.

She cut off her subconscious thought process of clicking and making sounds so she didn't have to know what was going on. And just like that she was in her own world of making food like before.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 4:27 pm

Jean backed away from Michael and gave a weak smile, she then noticed Lasira cutting vegetables and asked if she could be of help. Michael`s gaze fell finally on Lasira. Say Lasira, its your birthday isn`t it? Michael said with a monotone voice, he placed a rather large present on the living room table.

He knew he would have to apologise sooner or later, but right now wasn`t the time. He took a seat in the livingroom watching the girls make their food at the best of their abilities, no doubt was Lasira quite tired after such a long day, having barely slept anything at all. A little help went a long way...

Master hatter emerged from the bedroom, he went to the kitchen obviously hungry, Jean gave him some vegetables in a small bowl that he could enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:58 am

She wanted to ignore everything. She really did. So much so that she clamped her teeth around her tongue to keep from clicking or talking, or even saying anything. Unfortunately she heard something thump the table and turned her head slightly in interest. "Th-thank you for the help." She muttered softly before grabbing a bowl and putting everything she made into it.

She quietly turned away from the counter then and started slowly munching on her food. "I, um....haven't had a real birthday. I guess today could be it?" She responded to the confusing butler.

She turned her head to the box and stared at it as if she could see into it. If only that were the case with her problem...
Back to top Go down
Jean Archer
Normal
Jean Archer

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 12:42 am

Jean was putting up a tough face, it would have been nearly impossible for an outsider to tell that her arm had been broken in no less than five places this morning, luckily it was lunch time and she had gotten someone to look at it for her. (thank you Martel)

Between avoiding the guards from the magic council and any teachers and staff it was quite a miracle that she got here even when she was using her cloaking ability, most teachers would have been able to sense her presence anyway. After having fed master, Jean took a seat on the sofa on the opposite side of Michael where she quickly slipped into the background because she was being incredible silent.

Michael noticed that Jean was fidgeting with her fingers, it was only a matter of time before the headmaster would solve this problem! Indeed... this is your day, I- Michael stopped himself from speaking any further, Jean looked up at him holding Hat on her lap, the little duck was cleaning himself up after lunch.

So are you going to open your present or what? Michael stood up placing the Present on the counter between the kitchen and living room. Inside there was a box wrapped inside another box, this way it continued for ten solid boxes (including the outer one) and in the smallest box which was barely bigger than a tinder box, there was a golden magical ring. It provided the user a form of magic advantage, which enchanced all of her six senses. (excluding eye sight until it is fixed)
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 12:39 am

One blink. Two blinks. A third time. She reached out for the box slowly and placed it in her lap. "Thank you....I think." She mumbled as she dropped her head to the floor.

She managed to open the box, only to feel another one? She furrowed her brow in confusion as she opened the second box. Only to find another box. "Is this a joke?" She asked as she looked in Michael's general direction.

She sighed as she continued this on until she felt the smallest box resting in her palm finally. She let out a huff of air in annoyance. She was about to bite out a witty comment on the finality of it before she groaned softly instead, opening up the last box. What she felt inside the box confused her more than anything. "A-A ring?"
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 11:19 pm

"its from all of us... He hinted, withouth an explanation "Come on try it on!" It was measured according to a young person within her age group, so it should have fitted into at least one of her fingers perfectly.

Once on she would not have to worry about clicking with her tongue anymore, merely her heart beating would work its own magic, she would technically see better than most people with that thing on, because she would have a 360 degree vision. "If it gets too noisy you can always take it off, id recon its gonna take a while to cancel out the noises" He said with a small smirk on his lips, he leaned against the counter closing the gap between them a bit.

He wasnt one to apologise, or say goodbyes it simply wasnt in his nature. Or rather it was difficult, so he pretended like nothing had happened between them, to him it was easier that way, move on and forget it never happened. "Do you like it? Its something we thought out, Jean here pitched in too and made the boxes Jean looked away at that moment and pretended she didn`t hear him.

In a way this was his way of apologising, he had not given anyone anything like this since... well a long time ago. It wasn`t really something he had payed for, this ring he had held onto for a long time, it was worth a small fortune on its own. So in a way this was his way of atoning for his sins, and letting go of his past.

Last edited by Martel Yggdrasill on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 4:48 pm

She rolled the ring around her palm a few moments as she thought about the power of the ring. She knew she wouldn't get her sight back, at least not until she had enough magic and control to figure something out, but until then she'd have to find other ways to try and act as normal as she could. This sense enhancing ring would do that for her. And she wouldn't have to worry about making weird sounds anymore to see! A small puff of air escaped past her lips and she smiled a little. "Thank you....both of you. I just hope it matches my wardrobe." She joked as she slipped it on the middle finger of her left hand.

Immediately she could see everything in the room just from her breathing and heart beat alone. Her eye widened in surprise and she put her hands to her ears as her breathing pounded in her ears. The once delicious smell of the food her and Jean had made assaulted her nose and she nearly choked on her tongue as her tastebuds became so much more sensitive to even her saliva. And don't even get her started on the slightly dirty clothes touching her skin!

She took the ring off as quickly and gently as she could and pressed it tight to her palm. "What the hell?!" She cried out before she could think straight.

That ring was way more powerful than she originally gave credit. She hadn't even noticed how close Michael had got to her as she tested the power of the ring to the point she'd accidentally brushed her shoulder against his arm before jumping away in fear.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 11:22 pm

Easy... take it slow, it can be a bit overwhelming at first... It was very important that she figured out how to handle the ring and that she would not lose it. He gave a small smile at her direction knowing she would not be able to see it. Be aware that this ring enchances ALL your senses, as much the good and the bad, imagine what a breeze would feel against your skin, or a rushing waterfall?, strong liquor or spices? once you learn to feel all of these things, only then you can learn to block them
out as well if needed be. You could even learn to listen to other peoples heart beats to determine if they lie or not... the possibilities are limitless...
He felt her touch, he could have dodged it but didn`t.

Do you understand...? He stepped back examining the girl... I think your in a dire need for a bath, and new clothes Jean nodded when he clapped his hands together. Jean went back into the bedroom and picked some clothes she could use as well as preparing her a bath.

I think that settles it then... if you have any questions i will be in the staff dorms until midnight....

Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 3:23 am

As Michael was explaining the overwhelming properties of the ring, she shuddered as images floated through her head and pressed her hands against her stomach, figiting with her fingers. Everything he was saying was making sense, and making her more nervous as she thought about it. She knew she needed to train herself with the ring, but how could she do that with her senses being so.....enhanced?

She could her Jean moving around as Michael had suggested a bath and sighed quietly to herself. She couldn't remember the last time she'd swam in a river to bathe herself. It must've been a couple days ago at least. She puffed out her cheeks in annoyance with herself and scrunched her nose. "This is all so much to take in.....why-why are you even giving this to me? I don't deserve it..." She muttered, suddenly feeling very small and very much like she did before the fire; as if she were talking to her father again.

The ring in her hand would help her immensely, and she knew it. But the thought of her training with it and having to use it brought fear to her soul as she thought about all the training her father had forced her to do with her senses. She could handle it, she just needed the confidence from someone else to pour into her. For reasons unknown, she was seeking that help from the one person that pushed her away not long ago that day. Did she even deserve to ask for his help? Did she deserve this wonderful gift he'd given her? She didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next