Modern Fantasy Roleplaying Site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Revamping Site/Universe! [IN PROGRESS] | Updating Lore! Please feel free to register and accompany us on this journey!
Latest topics
» Narry was here 2023
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 6:08 am by Narora Araragi

» Yui on Ice (August 1st 2014) (Open, No fighting 2 people)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:43 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» Virgin blood (Open) (Pm me first)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:50 am by Jean Archer

» New day
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 8:19 pm by Jean Archer

» A Case of high fever (Open)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» New Experince (Private, Chronus-Jean)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm by Jean Archer

» Red Discord (Ariko)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 pm by Ariko

» Murder most foul (Open)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 am by Arkian Aviskus

» Tea for Two (Closed)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:05 pm by Arkian Aviskus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:50 pm
Looking For...
Need:
Everything!

Discouraged:
None! Make any kind of character now!
Statistics
Student 0 0 0
Student Prefect 0 0 0
Freelance Mage 0 0 0
Teacher 0
Staff 0
Abnormal 0 0
Others
0 0 0
Archmage
0 0
Total 00

Top posters
Almanac
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Voting_barA Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Arkian Aviskus
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Voting_barA Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Martel Yggdrasill
Kasai
Ariko
Lasira Angel
Alexial Carstairs
Shadow
Chronus
Jean Archer

A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lasira Angel

A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Lasira gave a small bow at receiving the lady's name. Then.when she felt the birds gently land in her, and the bird food be pressed into her hand she realized just how much she missed her home; her mother. She didn't let this bother her however as she felt bird feathers brush across her nose. She sneezed softly, earning startled flutterings and chirps from the birds along her arms. She blinked at Martel with a wide smile, a rare occurrence since the fire. "I can make medicinal recipes with those kinds of herbs as well!" She exclaimed happily, knowing her herbology and cooking just make come to use at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 11:51 pm

I see, you know that kind of stuff about herbs huh She continued walking up ahead the path but from time to time made sure she followed her still. Your parent`s must be proud of you She said withouth knowing about her past. Martel played with her long green hair as she thought about things to come.

Im currently a guest here at the academy but im also keeping classes, in Alchemy, Herbalism, Summoning and Healing classes to name a few, some of our classes are obligatory, such as Archery, Summoning, Healing and Smithing, while others are requierd to become a mage, if you have any questions you can ask me anything...
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 2:22 am

Following after Martel, Lasira tired to purposefully ignore the comment about her parents while stretching her head side to side. Instead she focused on the classes listed and smiled softly. "Healing and herbalism sound like my kind of classes! Maybe I can ask to join those classes! Do you teach about medicinal herbs or just alchemy? Oooooo what about summoning? What's it like? I'd like a companion...someone to help me see, and maybe with my homework. Oooooohhhhh! What other classes are there? This is so exciting!" She gushed, hopping around in her excitement; she hadn't even realized she was gushing about things until she jumped beside Martel to talk to her.

She clasped her hands together with a grin and tilted her head to the side in innocent curiosity, not realizing she'd need to use weapons while she was there. "Is there a kitchen I can use? I miss cooking. Brings me closer to my mom." She said softly, forgetting the lady didn't know about her past.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 6:18 pm

I guess you just have to wait and see Soon they arrived at the academy, there was almost no one in sight probably because of the commotion earlier, they passed a set of giant doors as they entered the main halls of the academy, Martel called down one of the elevators from the upper floors that would take them straight to the headmaster`s office. She could hardly remember all of them. She rubbed her chin with her hand as if in deep thought, she may have forgotten a few. There are quite a few of them i can say that much

Oh you like cooking too? im sure there is a kitchen in your room, the room`s that you have are a bit more refined after all, just in case you don`t want to be walking around the campus all the time looking for a place to dine or getting lost in the process
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 1:08 am

Lasira rubbed her hands together in thought with a smirk on her face. She could finally get back to cooking! 2 months without cooking has driven the teen to the point she would've snuck into a person's home just to use their kitchen. She tired to ignore the fact it would've been considered breaking and entering. "I'm not good with fighting or using weapons anymore....but put me in a kitchen and I'll prepare THE best sort of food you'd imagine. Sort of." She boasted, scratching the back of her head with a sheepish grin.

She ghosted a fingertip along the scar across her eye, thinking of the weapon specifically that caused the scarring. She bit down on her lip and scratched her cheek underneath the scar, pretending she hadn't done anything to her face as she then stretched her arms above her head in a stretch. "What's the Headmaster like? Is she nice? She won't hurt me will she?" She asked semi timidly.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:22 am

It sounded like the girl was not joking about her cooking skills that is Ill take your word for it! She smiled back. Martel noticed that she bited her lip. Then perhaps the most peculiar question came, she blinked in response. What is the headmaster like? well i would call her a little bit... Eccentric? The girl should take that with a grain of salt, and a spoon full of sugar. Well she ain`t half bad, so you don`t have to worry about that, she is quite respected even by the librarian. She laughed that off as something unbeliveable. She absolutely cannot stand losing in anything, and she dislikes Arrogant people Despite often seeming to be quite arrogant herself she could have added.

So you don`t you have anything to worry about She said happily just as the ascending room came with a pling sound, the doors to the elevator opened and there stood a man that lasira knew quite well it was no one else but Michael. Ah there you are Misha lasira wanted to talk to you before meeting the headmaster.

Micheal sighed as he saw the two of them. ....don`t call me with that name... He came from the floor below, where the main kitchen`s where, next to him stood a service trolley, with todays breakfast, including toast, hot chocolate, jelly, marmelade, chokolate chip cookies, butter and a plate with bacon and eggs, cereal, milk, pancakes with syrup, strawberries, cream etc, the scent had already permanated the elevator. Michael stood by the door where he waited for them to enter, he did not look a lasira at all.
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Instead of commenting on the food she could smell, Lasira just tilted her head and blinked a couple times at the different name she heard. She didn't know anyone named Misha....oh, Michael. She awkwardly kicked imaginary dirt on the ground a couple times before clearing her throat. "Um...." She stopped herself and shook her head to forget what she was going to say.

Without saying much else she bit her lip and turned towards the Headmaster's door. Even though she wanted to ask why Michael was purposefully ignoring her, she just wasn't ready to ask something that....that what, deep? Emotional? She still wasn't that used to talking to empathetically with people after being in solitude for the two months after her family's death. Even though she was about to say something, anything to the two in front of her, the words stuck in her throat and she wasn't able to say what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Michael shook his head as the elevator rose towards the highest point in the academy, towards the headmasters office. It appears as if she has naught to say... Martel looked troubled at Lasira from the corner of her eye, she was about to say something when Michael spoke steadfast. She has naught to say! He raised his voice as he repeated.

Why are you so riled up?, what`s going on? i thought you- Well you thought wrong... Michael`s voice was callous and inhumane. Showing not a thread of sympathy. He turned away from them facing the door where the headmasters office would show up shortly. Martel sighed shaking her head. How do you expect me to understand- Michael interrupted her half way. I do not Then the door opened, to a wide corridor, before the headmasters office in the far end of the corridor. Michael took not a moment of hesitation, as he pulled the service trolley out onto the corridor leaving the two behind.
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 10:44 pm

Lasira flinched at the harsh tone Michael was using before clenching her eyes shut and keeping her head trained towards the ground. She silently started begging the door to open quicker so she could get her introductions and new school life set up. She figured the faster she could get this over with, the faster she could get away from the haunting echo of the man's voice.

She let out a shaky breath without realizing it and clamped her mouth shut, biting down on her lip in the hopes of saying nothing. "What did I do wrong to make him that angry?" She hoarsely whispered out, wincing at how feeble her voice sounded at trying so hard to keep silent. "What is his problem?!" She suddenly shrieked, red eyes sparking in anger.

As soon as the outburst left her lips she wrapped both hands over her mouth, eyes wide in fright. Last time she spoke out like that she was backhanded for badmouthing someone. She flinched in memory and faced her head to the ground again, suddenly feeling a very large urge to run away again. And it hadn't even been a day.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 11:29 pm

Michael bit his lip which easily started to bleed, he had stopped some part away from the elevator. Idiot He said in a calm voice This ain`t your fault, im a terrible person who- Martel stepped out of the elevator walking towards Michael. Michael no matter what anyone says your not- Ding The elevator said and closed its doors with Lasira still in it. L-Lasira! Martel ran for the door just a tad bit late as the elevator headed down again. This is horrible! Lasira! she banged the door She will be fine its just an eleva- Martel clenched her fist. Don`t be ridiculous, she don`t know this place at all, she is all alone there`s no way she will be fine with what you just said to her! She raised her voice, then sighed. She guessed she would meet her down stairs. Michael headed for the headmasters office and knocked on the door calling for her. No one answered. Michael opened the door to find the headmaster missing.

What a pain... Martel walked past him and headed for the broken window Looks like she ran off again... Where do you think she headed this time? Martel smiled a bit Probably downstairs, where that commotion happened. True that seems the most likeliest course of action for her. He said as he parked the service trolley in front of the headmasters desk, he took a moment to look around the soft furniture, and the mountains of cushions and plushies.

What are you going to do then? oh me im just gonna look for little Lasira, i can`t forgive myself if she ended up hurt or in some trouble, see you around Michael, no matter what your still a good person She said as she jumped out from the window now free falling down from the Ivory tower. She summoned her fairy wings a set of two as she flew down, giving off a molting sound while she flew. Dumbass...

The elevator that Lasira was in continued to silently move back down stairs, and would continue for the next five minutes it would stop again at the ground floor. There stood two Maids each looking alike like the next one. However the elevator came soon to a halt about half way down, as the power ran out causing a black out in the entire building.
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 8:08 pm

Lasira kicked at the floor in frustration. Somehow she'd managed to get stuck on an elevator....how did these sorts of things always happen to her?! "Stupid blindness...." She muttered under her breath as she leaned back against the wall with a sigh.

She was just about ready to step around and pace back and forth when the elevator stopped moving altogether. She stopped moving and blinked to herself. "Did the elevator just-...No...no no nonononononono." She felt around for the buttons on the wall and started pressing them, hoping something would happen to help her out of the situation. No luck.

She groaned to herself and kicked the wall of the elevator lightly. She was even about ready to start shouting in her anger when she felt the sudden pulse jump in her veins. Her eyes widened at the sudden thought that entered her mind. She was stuck; in an elevator that wasn't moving. How long would she be in there for? How was she going to call for help if she couldn't use the com link and talk to someone? Breath coming out in pants she tried the buttons again. Her hands started shaking as she suddenly collapsed against the wall next to the buttons. "Of all things....why here? Am I gonna die? Is this what I deserve?" She whispered suddenly to herself, arms wrapping around her legs which curled up to her chest.

She didn't even feel the tears, she just felt the warm trail they left on her cheeks as her head buried itself in her knees. Gasping for breath; great, her claustrophobia was rearing its ugly head again. She sniffled softly and bit her lip while shaking her head. Breathe in. She was going to be fine. Breathe out. Others would find her, knowing she was gone. Breathe in. The elevator felt bigger than normal ones so she had more room. Breathe out. There was way more space for her to run around and scream her head off. She chuckled softly at that thought and sighed to herself. One more hurdle thrown at her was defeated at last. "Martel, Michael. I'm sorry I blew up like that..." She mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Michael had finished setting out the tray and revealing the different food stuff on the head masters table, when the lights went out he looked up to the ceiling. Of all things... If the headmaster was here she could have fixed this issue in a moment. The girl must have stuck herself in the elevator. What a bother He said to himself as his teeth clenched for a moment.

He walked towards the hall where the elevator doors where shut, then forced them open by sheer force. Once the doors where open he jumped down the elevator shaft, and landed on the elevator just a few moments later giving off a loud dull sound. He did not say anything as he opened the emergency hatch and stepped inside, his eyes quickly adjusted to the dark. Are you all right? He asked as he picked her up.
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 5:40 pm

The feeling of arms wrapping around her made Lasira yelp in surprise and sudden fear. She didn't even bother thinking someone was going to find her while the elevator was stuck, let alone find a way into the elevator with her. Wide eyed and clinging to the person holding her she barely comprehended the question asked to her. "Y-yes..." She whispered, eyes clenching shut in fear.

Knowing who it was now, she dropped her head to her chest and quietly let out a breath she'd been holding. How was she supposed to talk to him after the way he was acting? "I'm sorry I can't watch out for myself." She finally managed to mutter out, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Don`t sweat it He said with a calm breath. He jumped out of the elevator, from the hatch in the top while carrying lasira, then he kicked off from the wall all the way up to the headmasters office, he did not put her down right away as he walked with her to the office, it was only here where he put her down.

Would you like some breakfast? He asked with a calm voice, it was not looking like the headmaster was coming back anytime soon, so the food was going to get cold, he could always just make some new breakfast later. Or maybe the headmaster wished to jump right to lunch after she came back.

Meanwhile down stairs martel had made her way to the hall, here she noted that the electricity had gone out, of all things to happen now!? she was worrying for Lazira but she was also wondering if the headmaster was all right, she probably headed off to that place.
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 11:25 pm

Instead of saying anything immediately, Lasira hesitantly held a hand out towards the food. She let out a tiny puff of air and quietly clicked her tongue a couple times before grabbing a piece of the food on the table and taking a tiny bit. She curiously looked towards where she last heard Michael and tilted her head. "Are you bipolar? Or did I do something wrong at some point? Ever since we found that motorcycle you've been either ignoring me, or acting extremely hostile." She blurted without thought.

As soon as the words left her lips though, her eyes widened and she clamped a hand across her mouth. "Ah, I mean-! I'm so sorry." She stuttered afterward.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 11:06 pm

Michael frowned at her words You humans are such gullible fools He said suddenly and withouth remorse. His eyes danced across her form. Don`t you get it? when i placed my forehead against yours i forced myself, to empathize with your kind, because it is my job to do so, in reality i was drawn by your blood... It was time to end this foolish charade.

His smile spread softly across his cold lips Like cattle for the slaughter, you humans genuinely belive everything that is said, to alter your "vision" of the world, even after all those terrible things that your father did to you, you still followed me, a stranger despite not knowing who i was or what i was doing there, you convinced yourself to belive in me. That`s right you don`t know what i am yet do you.... a monster is what they call us. Do you trust in monsters Lasira?, oh have you lost your appetite? Because i certainly have not, back at the motorcycle i tried to kill you... drink your sweet nectar till your little body dried out like- Michael had taken several steps closer to Lasira in the short span of time that he had been talking.

His words ended aruptly as he stood upright. She had nowhere to run if he had wanted to he could have attacked her right then and there, killed her on the spot as easily as a newborn child. There was nothing she could have done to stop him. And yet Michael did naught, but shruddered for a moment.

He held both of his hands in his pocket as a cold breeze swept in from the broken window.
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 11:51 pm

At the sudden change in atmosphere, Lasira somehow had backed herself into a corner of the room, ignoring the food he 'offered' her and clamping down on her tongue to make sure she couldn't 'see' anything. She shuddered as he ranted about being a monster and how he had basically tricked her. She cringed at his use of the words 'monster' and 'drinking her blood.' She'd lived with a monster her whole life, this 'monster'; no this vampire didn't scare her like he did. She let out a tiny puff of air and looked up at him, knowing where his eyes were without having to cheat.

Her eyes narrowed slightly and she bit her lip for just a moment. She wasn't intimidated by his presence anymore, she wasn't intimidated by anything he did anymore. "Do it then. Suck me dry like you want. I won't fight you. I'm sick of being here anyway, maybe that's why I followed you. If you really do think my blood is that sweet what's really stopping you from draining me? What's kept you from doing it this whole time?" She gave him a small glare, almost daring him to do it.

If he wanted to play those kinds of mind games, she could play with him. He thought she was that easy to fool, when in reality she knew he wasn't what he was saying he was. This monster in front of her was more human than the person who raised her, and because of that she wasn't afraid of him. Of course that meant the mind games Michael was playing must be put to an end. Hopefully calling his bluff would do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:32 am

Flashback

300 years earlier

Your playing with fire Said a feminine voice across the room. She stood there staring at Michael, from the shadows. What Good will it come from you working for these royalties? your basically a royalty yourself, you don`t have to stoop so low to bother to bow to these lowly humans, i never understood that about you Dracule Mihawk Her childish form did not seem to mimic with her voice as it sounded much more mature than what her childish form gave credit for.

I don`t need to explain anything to you, Sylvanas, the fact that your even here in lyons means you worry about me, im flattered Michaels voice sounded playful and carefree. The woman cursed under her breath as her face turned redder by the minute, she cursed something inaudiable before she responded. You know what fine, you want to throw away your inherited bloody title, Fine! Ill marry someone more handsome than you and you can rot for all i care!! And with that the girl was gone.... in a puff of smoke.

The door opened to the room shortly with a young girl stepping inside, her blonde hair was braided and she seemed from a first glance. Like a proper noble. Who where you talking to, im sure i heard someone in here? Michael Stood up and bowed in respect for the head of the family. My apologies, but your lacking etiquette again my young madame, your supposed to knock before entering. He said with a nonchalant tone in his voice. To hell with that! how do you expect me to catch you red handed if im going to be knocking first?! Fair point.... The girl was rummaging trough his closet, looking under the bed and other places unable to find anything suspicious.

Dammit im sure i heard something! Im sure you misheard me, young madame, im the only one here this evening Shut your trap!! If there was one such trap, then it was a verbal one madame? Oh don`t you start acting stupid now Michael! ive had just about enough of you- Madame! your speech is waiting... No time like the present Madame Cromwell.... The door had opened again, this time with a rather slanted tall man waiting for the blonde girl, the man was in fact so tall he had to bend his head slightly to the side or else risk hitting his head into the ceiling, thus his description as a slanted man was a rather fitting one.

270 years into the future

Blood splatterns smeared the floor, it dripped in light gasps, a girl was gripping tightly onto Michael, she spoke words unheard by the audiance, a few drops of blood started to pour from her mouth, Michael stood there holding her close... his hair shaded his eyes from plain view. But the tears that hit her armor bounced off from the plate armor and trickled down along the rainfall, there it blended into a mixture that could not be told apart from tears.

Present time

She seemed to compose herself, he could tell that from her body movements, Michael remained motionless and he remained quiet while she spoke, she hit a nerve. Shut the hell up He said in a semi calm, almost angry voice.

His voice rang him true as it shook, now he was the bat in a bird cage how ironic. Don`t you understand... I CAN`T CONTROL IT!!! IT HAPPENED THIRTY YEARS AGO WHATS TO SAY IT WON`T HAPPEN AGAIN?!?!! He clenched his teeth, he stepped away from her. He covered his mouth with his left hand. Forget about me.... your better off like that
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:51 am

Lasira flinched then at the sudden change in his tone, his presence bearing down on her once more. The way he reacted to her just then proved to her something had happened in his past; something terrible to where he was scared more of himself than anything else. She moved around him, her head hung low as she gave a low hiss to herself. "You're a liar. You're just afraid of yourself. Obviously you ARE able to control it if I'm still alive right now. But fine I'm done talking to you....I'll leave you alone if that's what you truly want. You're just like him..." She muttered under her breath though she was sure he must've heard her anyway.

She had just barely made it to the door when she stopped and turned around to face him. "By the way. Just because I may seem like someone you used to know, doesn't mean I am them...Just like how you act like he does, I know you're not him. You're better than that."
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 5:24 pm

The lights started to flicker back and the electricity returned, the elevator started moving again downstairs Your right, you may recemble Mika, but you sure as hell ain`t her The uncertainty within him was gone now, he was his old cool self. He stepped towards the broken window. Don`t bother leaving, your here to meet the headmaster, ill take my leave, oh and just for good reference you know nothing about me, so stop acting like you do

He took his leave by leaping out through the open window, he did not look back even as the felt the air pressure smother against his skin.

~ Flashback ~

285 years ago

footwork! dodge! He swept his blade horizontally across, she took her posture before she dodged the blade, then prepared for a counter attack, smoothly she sent a spiraling motion towards Michael, but by that time Michael spun around in mid air some twenty feet above her he then came crashing down with his sword drawn pointing her sword like a spear nearly hitting the woman across her body, instead cracking a good portion of the training field, she managed to dodge it just in time, Michael swept with his right foot, causing the woman to loose her footing and fall flat on the ground.

Michael immidietly responded by placing his sword by her neck. Toucè The woman gritted her teeth with a rather annoyed look on her face. Ready to give up yet Madame? He withdrew his blade and offered her his hand to pull her up, she swatted his arm aside and stood up. One more time You never learn

1 Year later

Michael was doing some chores, when she approached him, she looked at him with different eyes, and he could not blame her. What is it Madame, is something wrong? Y-you could say that, we need to talk Michael looked at her a bit worried Then talk She shook her head slightly and whispered to him. In private Michael blinked, staring at her. What are you saying that is unlike you She blushed a bright red. Just do as your told, please? The obidient man that he was he found a quiet place.

Im.... Michaels eyes widened in shock.... I see, i understand the situation... how long time is there left? does your parents know? She shook her head. They don`t know anything yet, but its only a matter of time before they will figure it out what should i do? Michael embraced her. I will take full responcibility, i swear i will protect our child till the end of my days Pinky promise? Michael nodded Its a promise

Present time

Martel arrived at the headmasters office with the elevator once more, when the doors opened she saw lasira just standing there. She did not know how she got up but she assumed Michael must have helped her. Are you all right? Martel asked as she stepped towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 11:32 pm

Lasira grit her teeth in annoyance as she heard the words spit at her. She hated when people said those kinds of things to her. Especially when they were right. Once she knew he was gone she slumped against the wall next to her and shook her head to get rid of the sudden headache. Just as she was about to stand up again she heard familiar footsteps walking towards her and looked towards the person.

She bit the inside of her cheek as she heard Martel ask her a question. She simply nodded her head, "I just don't understand that vampire." She muttered quietly, dropping her head to the ground while kicking the floor timidly.

The more she thought about it, the more she realized she didn't understand anyone, or anything at the academy. He was just the start of her uncertainty.

Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 1:11 am

Martel sighed and she let her slightly tense shoulders lower, she kept smiling despite the gloomy atmosphere He rarely talks about his previous life to anyone, he is a bit of an Hermit like that, he does not like to be called that though She supported her rather large chest with her arms as she stepped closer to Lasira, unintentionally making her chest look bigger than it already was, not that it mattered to LasiraThe headmaster is coming soon, cheer up forget about that man for a bit She hugged Lasira, by picking her up and then falling with her into one of the big piles of plushies and cushions that remained in the room, she had figured out what Michael was, it seemed that somehow made her worried, since she did not know what they had talked about.

But she did not talk about it since she did not want to bring him up again, despite her thoughts she kept up appearences and laughed heartily while her body slowly started to sink into the mountain of plushies that surrounded them, the mountain then came crashing down burying them under a light sediment of plushies. She brushed aside some of the plushies from Lasira`s face and said. You have never seen this many plushies in one room have you!
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Lasira was about to become lost in thought until Martel had dragged her to the plushies randomly thrown into the room. She let herself sink into the plushies a moment with a tiny smile. They were rather soft and cuddly, not that she'd admit that to anyone. She closed her eyes with a small smile. "I can't see period. So I guess you could say that." She chuckled softly, arms moving behind her head as a makeshift pillow.

She was about ready to fall asleep, with how comfortable the plushies were. She should've got some before all that happened, but she never thought to ask her parents...for...obvious reasons. She let out a puff of air and looked over at Martel. "Does the Headmaster enjoy plushies or is this your doing?" She couldn't help but tease.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 9:40 pm

Martel playfully giggled I suppose your right her smile widened slightly. She breathed in an out and allowed her body to relax, a moment passed and before she knew it she had fallen asleep.

She breathed in slow and gentle gasps of air, as a response to Lasira`s words she turned in her sleep and placed her hand on her chest. Master.... don`t leave me.... She said in her sleep while her eyes where tearing up. She felt exposed, and powerless withouth his aid, the man she had entrusted her lifetime to guide her had dissapeared into thin air.

A snow white fox laid down on the office table, she was licking her paw then stood up on all fours and streched her body shortly before jumping down on the floor, the white fox was quietly walking towards Lazira, the odd looking fox seemed to have nine tails streching out behind her back. The odd fox then twisted its lips and spoke. How old are you girl?

She asked her voice sounding delicate and somber, the fox did not appear to be bigger than a regular fox, even though its tails numbered several more than ordinary tails. All nine springing from the same spot. The fox jumped on Lazira`s head, then onto the mountain of plushies withouth sinking into it, it jumped with agility that seemed unnatural to say the least. Its little paws where far stronger than what they seemed but she was being very gentle. Are you supposed to be a student?
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:48 pm

Debating on whether or not she should join the slumbering woman, Lasira "looked" around the room again, suddenly noting a fox staring at her. She blinked in surprise and curiosity. What's it doing in the room? How long had it been there?! Almost panicked, she sunk deeper into the plushies until she heard it talk. "I-I'm Lasira. a new student here yes. Uh...I'm...16?" She said quickly, wondering what day it was and whether or not her birthday had already come and gone without her realizing.

She was about to stand up and give a small bow but thought better on it when her body wouldn't move. It was almost as if her body was telling her to stay in the plushies and sleep, or maybe it was just the plushies way of saying she will be stuck forever. So with that in mind, she sighed softly and sat back further into the softness of the plushies with a small look of content on her face. She didn't want to leave unless she were under direct attack.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 9:43 am

The little fox laughed with a high pitched voice, then jumped back ontop of Lazira`s head, gently she laid herself to rest atop the girls head, her nine tails swaying about in the process. Your funny, to think that the academy would let someone like you join it... sorry no offence She said with a gentle still high pitched voice. So Lasira eh? Im Lycoris, but you can call me lucy... Her ears twitched a random curious gaze, her scarlet eyes closed as she started cleaning her other paw, her head tilted slightly as she finished cleaning herself up.

Her gaze fell over Lazira once more Say Lasira do you have any friends? She looked back at Martel who was still fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next